Tuesday 30 October 2012

My last summer!!!

MY LAST SUMMER
 

Hello everywone, I'm Oriol, I'm 13 and I go to Casa Nostre school and today I speak you abaut my last summer. In early summer I acted in a big magicshow of Torroella de Montgrí, and I won a stay in a hotel on the coast.
After this event i acted in the Magicshow of Besalú called “Besalú Magic” with other artist and magicians.

Before this season i haven't got more shows, and we travelled to Andorra for shopping, go to Caldea, cinema... And then I stayed in my town Banyoles, with my friends for meet, play, go to all partys...



Presentation:

Did you show/talk about the photos to the audience?

No, because I don't show any photos and a powerpoint.

Body language and eye contact:

Did you look at your audience most of the time?
Yes, i do but no all the time.

Did you read from  your notes?
No, and i haven't got any notes when we make the video.

Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?
No, I don't. Because i don't very expressive when I make a video...

Structure:

Did you organize your ideas in order of importance?
No, i don't because i didn't do much and I have not travelled in much sites.

Did you use discourse makers to make your ideas more clean?
Yes, some times

Which ones?
First, then, finally, secondly...



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment